Being a mom is the most beautiful, worthwhile and meaningful job in the world. Although it isn’t always easy and there are so many moments that pushed me to my limits I couldn’t imagine my life without our little Raphael anymore.
1. I became a pro in eating with one hand – actually doing things in general with one hand.
2. When I have both hands free I would do everything (cooking, eating, cleaning, etc) as fast as I can so that I can get back to him when he needs me.
3. There isn’t anything more important when your baby sleeps on you. Most of the time I’m stuck under my baby with no food, a full bladder and a dying phone. Even though it is the best place to be 🙂
4. Singing and dancing for Raphael became part of our daily routine. As long as he sees and hears me he’s happy 🙂
5. When he’s still sleeping in the morning I would take a quick shower. And every single time I think I hear him cry but of course it’s just in my head. In reality he’s still sleeping 😴
6. You are so proud and happy of every noise, move and poop he makes. Everytime he poops we are so happy. Haha
7. Everything takes a little longer than before. And you will need tones of stuff you couldn’t have imagine before.
8. Nothing makes you happier than when he smiles at you! It ts THE best!
9. After putting him to sleep we usually sneak out while „shhhhhhhh-ing” and trying to be super quiet to not wake him up. Also a big parenting thing: Trying to fit your adult life in a 1-2 hour block every night after your baby goes to bed.
10. As a mom we think of everyone but ourselves. So things like eating well, showering, exercising becomes so challenging. But it is so important taking that time for yourself to be a better and happier mom with more patience.
Visit our YouTube-Channel to see our fun video about “Baby Cravings”