Since I moved to Allentown I tried some new products.
And here are my TOP 5 US-BEAUTY PRODUCTS (…the first time I went to a SEPHORA, I was freaking out!)
- Burt’s Bee’s – Beeswax Lip balm: I don’t know how I’ve ever lived without this lip balm before. There are a few flavors, but my favorite is the original one with vitamin E & peppermint. It’s a beeswax lip balm and 100% natural. My lips are getting dry very often (and quick), but with this lip balm I don’t feel like I need to put it on every 5 minutes. For the reason that I’m losing my lip balms all the time, I placed one at my bed, one at the couch and one in each car. Haha.
- Nars – Radiant Creamy Concealer: Since it’s a high-end beauty brand, it IS a pricey concealer. But even if I’m not the biggest fan of high-end products (except for foundation), sometimes it’s really worth it. This is the best concealer I’ve ever had. So if you’re still looking for a good concealer, you should try this one!
- Bumble and Bumble – Pret-a-powder: I love this beauty product! It’s a dry shampoo and also a styling powder to get more volume in your hair. If your hair looks weird and unstyle-able, use this powder – it’s a kind of magic!
- Aveeno – Skin relief lotion: Since I have very dry skin I’m a big fan of super lightweight and hydrating lotion. This coconut lotion is very light on your skin. In addition, it reminds me of vacation! I love coconut in every single way (coconut water, coconut ice cream, coconut in smoothies, coconut itself as a fruit, I could go on forever!). Which brings us to point 5!
- Nutiva – Coconut oil: It isn’t a real “beauty product” but coconut oil is the best. You can use it for your hair (hair mask), skin (body moisturizer, make up remover) and even teeth (to clean and detoxify). Aside from using it for hair and skin, you can add coconut oil to your food and to your smoothie. I am really obsessed with coconut oil – it’s definitely an all round wonder product!
…I think these 5 products get into my list of all-time-beauty-favorites – what are your favorite beauty products? Any recommendations? 🙂